- October 10, 2019: all Jan. 2018 vendors may register their previous exhibit space
- October 31, 2019: previous vendors can move spots, if available
- October 31, 2019: any remaining venor spots are available to new exhibiting vendors
- EMAIL Angela Berns to confirm your desired space is still available prior to sending the check and agreement.
- Bag Drop ONLY Vendors: Available until January 10th. Items MUST be received on that date along with payment.
- CATERER: we do have one outside/welcom spot available. Please plan for inclement weather: hot cocoa, hot cider and wamr comfort food. Available at $125.
A personable show allowing you to interact with brides in a non-pressured environment
A listing in program guide/floor plan handed to all brides/couples
A goodie bag drop item (i.e. a brochure, promo pen, sealed self-contained package, CD-ROM, etc.)
A listing in the planning guide: a 40+ page e-book with planning worksheets and checklists
A mailing list of attending brides and current Grant-Humphreys Mansion clients
One table and linen (if applicable); extra table/linen and/or electrical outlets as requested and/or available
A sign with your company's name
There is a limit to the number of vendors and table/room arrangements. We will do our best to assign tables and rooms so that there are no competitive vendors in each room of the mansion (for example: 3 caterers in one room).
Priority and room assignments will be granted on a first-come basis in the order in which the (1) agreement AND payment are received, and (2) with no two vendor types in same room.
Only one vendor type per exhibit space; no shairing of exhibit spaces with any other vendor.
All exhibitor fees are non-refundable, even if you cancel!
Goodie Bag Drop Information
- Included with your exhibitor fee is a drop-item for the goodie bag handed to each couple that registers
- Please, no perishable items!
- Bag drop items are due to Angela by December 31, 2019. Please mail #150 dropto: ___________________
- Receipt of items after this due date may not be included in the bags.
- If you are not an exhibitor and want to include a promortional piece in the goodie bags, click here for the agreement. Bag-drop only participants also receive (1) a listing in the guide, (2) a link on the website, and (3) a listing in the program
Setup Information, Parking, and Tear-Down
Vendors setup is at 8:00 am on the morning of the event
After your load-in, park across the street to allow closer-in parking for couples - no vendor parking in the GHM lot!
GHM storage doors will be locked. Please plan ahead your space requirements and table needs.
- All exhibits must be finished with setup by 10:45 am
- Your vendor booth must remain set-up until 3:00 pm (no early tear-down). At that time, you will be required to return your linen and check-out with a show representative; failure to check-out with your linen will result in a $150.00 fee/linen.
Additional Fees ~ based on availability & space
- Add $75 for each additional business listing category & link
- Add $75 for each additional banquet table & linen
- Add $75 to upgrade to a larger table (note: this is not an additional table... see above)
- Kindly, the Mansion has limited space; please do not encroach on another vendors area by bringing additional tables. If you need extra space to bring tables, please let us know well in advance.
Exhibitor Fees & Availability
We will hold spaces for up to 72 hours ONLY if you email us ~ this is to give you time to send the agreement and payment. If the agreement AND payment are not received within 72 hours, your hold will be released. NOTE: see above re: additional fees for tables and business listings. ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. It is the vendor's responsibility to supply space & table requests when contracting; requests granted based on space and/or availability. It is the vendor's responsibility to work within the table size and space constraints they have contracted.
- $125 - Interactive Outside Space
- $175 - Lower Level Foyer: one space
- $175 to $225! - Lower Level Bowling Alley: nine spaces
- $275 to $325 - Upper Level Suites
- $275 - Main-Level Alternative Spaces (Small Tables/Space)
- $300 to $350 - Lower Level Ballroom: eight spaces
- $375 to $400 - Upper Level Bride's Room, Exclusive Use
- $425 to $475 - Main-Level Spaces
- $500 to $550 - Library - Exclusive Use